Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to school...

Ok, so I have decided to offer a Back to School special package. Here are a few example shots with my girls, I thought it would be fun to be able to show off some of their favorite new school clothes, their clean new backpacks, fun little accessories or even a new pair of shoes! Everyone takes those traditional first day of school snapshots but why not do a fun session with some really great prints and show off a few of those stylin' outfits you know they are so excited to wear!
Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions or would like further info on some awesome Back to School shots!
Also I will be posting some more example shots late Monday or Tuesday, the ideas are all swarming my brain right now so I can't wait to play around a little more tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment