Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Pont family... (Sneek Peek)

Ok first off this picture melts my heart!!! Oh I just love her sweet little face. Me and little Brookie share a great bond already we both have a love for Cinderella (which she told me was her favorite princess) and Dr. Pepper! We are going to be great friends, I can tell.
I have known Brookie's mom for years and went to school with both Sam and Lane. This is really the sweetest little family and I had such a blast spending time with them tonight. Brookie and my little Eva are in dance together and I do believe they are forming the cutest little friendship, I cant wait to see them in a few years!
I hope you guys enjoy these few pics I am having so much fun editing them I can't wait for you to see them all!
Thanks again guys for letting me spend time with your family!



No comments:

Post a Comment